Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ironman Layouts

Last year in  May my middle son Jon did the Rohto Ironman 70.3 out at Ft.Wilderness Disney World. This was his first Ironman 70.3. I am just now getting around to scrapping this event for him. I got the kick in the butt that I needed from the "Strut Your Cuts Challenge" over at Scrappy-Go-Lucky. This is week four in the challenge. It has really helped me get some layouts done. So far I have done 25 for the year.

SUPPLIES USED:
Plain Cardstock: Core-dinations
Pattern Paper: Bike Paper is by Paper Loft "Red Bicycle". Runner Paper is by Karen Foster "Runner Blocks". Born to Run Paper is by Karen Foster "Persistence Pays Off". The Ironman 70.3 and the First 70.3 paper is the Custom Triathlon Paper from Scrap Your Trip. I got both of the Karen Foster paper from SYT also. Small piece of notebook paper is from Creative Memories.
Cricut: Sports Mania Cartridge... Swimmer pg. 68 cut at 3.5"x2 ( I sized on my gypsy to fit area)...runner page 46 frame feature cut at 2.5"...Clipboard page 72 shift cut at 2.75" I cut it twice out of two different paper then cut out the "clip" part. I then cut the "notebook paper" to fit the space to write his stats on it.
MISC: Stopwatch Charm Karen Foster


Swim Page

Bike Page


Run Page


Finish Page


Congrats/Cheer Team Page







1 comment:

Tracey said...

WOW.......your son defiantly looks like an iron man. Fabulous layouts!