Sunday, January 22, 2012

First Bath

I'm back to working on Cadence's album.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Plain Cardstock Coredinations, pink cardstock on bathtub is from a stack that I've had forever, it was already embossed with tiny dots.
Pattern Paper: The bubble paper is some I have had and it does not have any brand on it and I'm not even sure where I got it. One of those papers that when I saw it I "knew would be good for a baby's bath layout".
Cricut: Elegant Edges, Dots 1, Page 34 cut "fit to page" for the bubble paper then the white frame was the frame feature.
Baby Steps for the bathtub cut at 4". The" first" was cut from "first tooth" page 33 phrase and phrase layer. I then cut off the tooth part but left a little bit to layer the bath on. The "bath" was cut from "bubble bath" page 38 phrase and phrase feature with the bubble cut off. I then layers both together.
I then cut another "foamy bubble" to cover her nakedness.
Misc: Liquid Glass to glaze the letters and bubbles
"Skittles" for bubble accents
Signo Uni-Ball white gel pen for accents



No comments: