Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 of the New Year Second Layout Completed!

This is Cadence's (my Great-Niece) Mom when she was 6 months pregnant with her and Papa being silly on Christmas day 2007. The plain colored cardstock is Coredinations. The pattern paper "It's a Girl" is Paper Pizizazz the other pp is from my stash and I don't know who made it. The two large flowers are Primas. The "Baby Baby" cut is from New Arrival, it is the "Baby Shower" cut, I stopped the cricut after it cut baby. It is cut at 4" and shadowed. The journaling font is Limerick from "Free Font Fridays" at Creating Keepsakes. 

I used Sketch Inspirations Sketch #252.

Now off of the computer to scrap the shower pictures....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you really are whipping up a layout a day! That's impressive. Nice idea for the title and what a fun picture. Love to capture those funny moments.