Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little Red Car

This layout is my oldest son when he was 14 months old. The big red car belonged to my Sister-in-law Janie. It is a 1982 Trans Am that was a High School graduation present from her father. At the time she was just dating my brother and we had no idea how important she would become in our lives. The little red car was Matthew's favorite toy.

The paper is Echo Park from their Little Boy collection. The inspiration of the layout was from pinterest. The font is Cricut  Mickey Font welded on the Cricut Craftroom and cut out on the Cricut Expression. I printed 3 of the pictures. The first one I used as the base photo, the second one I cut around the big red car and my son on his car. The third one I just cut out my son on his car, I pop dotted the top two layers. It doesn't show much in the photo but it really makes it pop.

No comments: