Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family History

A few more pages that are not in the slide show below....as I get more done I will update the whole slide show....







This last one is a pocket page that i made....it is a mix of papers put together..My Mom's cousin, that this book is for, is going to be 90 the end of August. He landed on Utah Beach on D-Day. This pocket is to hold info about Utah Beach and D-Day for future generations.

A Bit of family history that my mom just found out about on Ancestry.com. She came across an old census (1880 I think) that listed an Aunt that my mom knew only as "Aunt Dolly"...come to find out this Aunt was a Great-Aunt that was born on the fourth of July...her real legal name was Fourthie Independance!Yeah family history is fun! :)

1 comment:

Allison and Adam said...

I just love every single page!