Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WOYWW August 4

Not much new this week on my workdesk...still all the piles that were on my desk last week....and we are still living with all the tables...I got a "bug" this week and spent most of it in bed with a screaming headache finally I'm feeling better and ready to get back to scrapping so we can gt this project done this weekend!

It was funny all the comments that I got about my middle son sitting at his laptop without a shirt on. I was taking pictures that night and my mom and son both said "Don't take a picture of me". So I did the best I could to get the "scrapping mess" without them in the picture....When I told him he had about as many comments on his shirtlesness that I had on my project he laughed. Yes that's my son Jon.

2 comments:

Sid said...

Life gets in the way of crafting occasionally !!

JoZart Designs said...

you get well quickly and keep that desk in action!
JoZarty