I received this blog award from my Aussie Friend Alli! Go Check out her blog to see her awesome work and also learn about her. I "met' Alli through the Cricut Message board. I started out by checking out Layouts that were posted in their weekly online newsletter "The Cricut Chirp". In August of 2006 I signed into their community, I had never been on ANY type of message board before and found some awesome friends. I have had the opportunity, mainly because I live near a famous mouse, to meet many of these friends. Although I have never met Alli face to face I can say she is one of my dear friends.
So now to "qualify" to receive this award I was told I need to post 8 things about me and then also post 8 blogs for you to check out.
Here are the 8 things about me.
1. I am a mom to 3 wonderful "grown" sons. My youngest will turn 21 next month, where did the time go? My oldest Matthew is getting married next month, Jonathan is a recent graduate from UF and now works for Pepsi, my youngest Benjamin is in his 3rd year at UCF and also works at BabiesR Us.
2. I have been crafting as long as I can remember. I sew, crochet, scrapbook and many others. My favorite by far is my scrapbooking. I'm the family scrapbooker and I love to preserve the memories for my sons, my many Nieces and Nephews and now my Great-Niece.
3. I have lived in the Central Florida area since 1969,before that my father was in the Navy and we lived in Hawaii, Spain, Charleston and I was born in Oregon.
4. I am the oldest daughter, I have an older brother, 2 younger brothers and a younger sister.
5. I have a milestone :) birthday this year, AGAIN where has the time gone?????
6. I used to work for 7-Eleven as a manager for 12 years, until my inner ear canal ruptured causing me to have ongoing uncontrolled vertigo. I am no longer able to drive due to this. BIG life change but you learn to live life with a new normal.
7. I guess you can say I'm an Internet "junkie". I love keeping up with my friends and family through face book, their blogs, and emails.
8. I LOVE MY LIFE!
Here are 6 blogs that I follow:
3. Going Buggy
4. Kath's Blog
to claim your award click on it and save it to your desktop then post 8 things about yourself and 8 blogs.