Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best Friends

This is my Niece Rebecca and her BFF Rox. They were in a wedding this last weekend. From this picture you would almost think that they were sisters. My Niece is the one on the left. The plain cardstock is Bazzill, the printed paper is from Kay& Co. The "Best Friends and rose embellishments are cut on the Iagine with the Imagine and More Cart. The lace is some from my stash. The LO is done from a sketch from Sketch Inspirations it is sketch #206.
Rebecca and Rox


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So darling! I love the lace at the bottom, it just fits the page perfectly.
Sue

Enfys said...

Super layout Bethany, you are right, they do look like sisters. The colours and the lace are so very pretty,
big hugs
En xx

June Houck said...

I thought these beautiful girls were sisters! Lovely LO; TFS!