Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Day of High School

Say it ain't so!!! My Beautiful Niece Sarina that turned 14 yesterday, started High School this last Tuesday. Seems like it was just yesterday that we were all standing at the glass hospital window looking at that "little" 10 pound newborn  baby girl. NOW HIGH SCHOOL????

The LO was inspired by one in the September 2011 issue of Creating Keepsakes on page 62. The yellow plain cardstock is coredinations. The blue pattern paper is from the starry night collection from Karen Foster. The paper that looks like notebook paper is from my stash and I have no idea where it came from. The ruler ribbon and stickers I've had forever. The brads that look like apples are Recollections from Michaels.

In just 4 short years I need to have her album(s) ready for her Graduation party so Mamma you better start looking through her pictures now because before you know it it will be here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Children grow up too fast, huh? I love this layout - it really showcases the great picture of her. Nice job!