Sunday, April 3, 2011

More Sean

I've been busy working on Sean's Album this weekend. I made two quick pages using paper I had in my stash....The one with the crosse net is made by wubie prints I double matted the photos and cut the ball out of a second pages and pop dotted it to give the page some dimension.

This one I don't know who makes the paper...again some paper I've had FOREVER....all I did for this page is double mat the photo
"Batter Up" Page Solid cardstock DCWV, pattern paper...the brown with the words is Scrappin Sports & More..the one with the baseballs is Francis Meyer.  The batter up was cut using the Sports Mania cart. the stickers on the tickets are an assortment from my stash. The Tickets were formed using my Stampin'Up ticket punch. The stamp on the first ticket was from a set of stamps sent to my from my BFF in Australia :) by Kaiser Craft called memory boxes.

"Play Ball"

Plain Cardstock is DCWV, the pattern paper is from a pack I got AGES ago at a $1 store. The Play Ball and the equipment is from a Jolee Boutique Sticker pack that I've had (again for ages).


2 comments:

Allison and Adam said...

These pages are all great! What perfect paper!!

Sue Painter said...

Bethany, these pages are darling! You did a great job, and as Alli said, perfect paper, too.